Search for anything related to shirdi sai baba

 

9.14.2007

Another person witnessing the help done by sai baba

I am really at a loss for words to describe about HIS Divine Personality which is unfathomable.Quite a few incidents in my life made me look up to THE DIVINE FATHER and exclaim 'You are indeed a saviour for humanity'.A few years back I lost my ATM card along with the pin number written on a piece of paper.After two days I realised that an amount of Singapore dollars 1000/- was withdrawn from my account.A thought just flashed across that Bhagwan Shirdi Sai would probably do the needful to salvage me from the crisis.

After a week or so,much to my surprise I received a call from one of the bank officers that the amount was deposited back to my account.Well,this is a miracle which is beyond human rationale.As a matter of thanksgiving I visited Shirdi last year.Likewise I got through my engineering exams about 12 years back with the grace of SAI,despite my average performance.After all HE is the cosmic examiner auditing our thoughts and faith and knows what is to be done when.Nothing is impossible for Lord SAI.

About 4 weeks back I appeared for my last Oracle certification exam and got through with HIS Grace.The day prior to the exam, I opened the Sai Satcharit in a very tensed mood only to read about SAI comforting a student that he would secure a pass notwithstanding the astrological predictions working against him.It was indeed a tremendous source of relief and I was confident that HE would guide me through the exam.True to HIS reputation of being 'Apathbandhava' he made me get through with the exact passmark!I got choked with emotion.I do pray that SAI would have the entire humanity in HIS fold so that the world would be a wonderful place to live in.

No comments: