Search for anything related to shirdi sai baba

 

9.14.2007

Even Today Miracles are Happening

i found this article on internet ..................

I want to share my experience with all the Sai Devotees. My name is Subash. I am 25 years old. From past 1 year I was suffering from severe stomach pain and I also had kidney stone problem. I had no peace of mind. I was not able to sleep at night. I was not able to concentrate on my work. The pain was very severe and I could not tolerate the pain. I had consulted nearly 10 famous doctors. It did not help me. I was not knowing what to do.

I am a Sai bhakta since 6 years. I started to pray to Sai to help me out. At the same time while I was browsing the net, I came upon this site. I was very happy when I read the devotees experiences. My bhatki increased towards sai and I realised that it is only SAI (my God, my friend) who can help me. From that day onwards I started reading the miracles of baba and the experiences of the devotees. It helped me alot. By the grace of baba my pain reduced and within a month I was completely fine. I could not believe it. It is a miracle of SAI, which I have experienced myself. I have no words to explain my joy and happiness.

Now, I am very happy. I and my family members are grateful to SAI. Last month I and my family members visited Shirdi (first time) to receive Baba's blessings and by the grace of SAI I and my family members are experiencing the miracles regularly. Om Sai Ram. O Mere Sai sometime you are very near to me and sometime You are too far. Why? I know I am wrong, I am still not able to devote much time for your Pooja, but still I am your child. Do punish me for the mistake I committed in my life, and still committing.

I have surrendered myself to 'shree Sai Charano par'. Give me your love and affection which I need badly. Please be with me and my family always, everywhere, everytime, in my happiness and sorrow. Om Shri Sai. I am a regular visitor to this site. I am very grateful to the team for providing the devotees of baba this beautiful site. I request you to inform me regularly about your activities and any information about baba. Thank you for giving me an opportunity to share my experience and feelings with all the SAI DEVOTEES

No comments: